Contact the County Assessor if you have questions concerning the following:
- Assessed value, land and/or building characteristics.
- Legal Description the assessor has on your property.
- How the value of a property was determined.
- Information on Homestead Exemption.
- Information on religious, charitable and other exemptions.
- Address changes.
- Splitting or combining a piece of property.
- Information on taxable Personal Property, such as business or agricultural equipment.
- The tax district where you are located.
- Information on Personal Property.
Contact the County Treasuer if you a question on the following:
- The amount of real estate taxes, including delinquencies and interest on a piece of property.
- When taxes are due.
- Where the taxes are paid.
- Special Assessments.
- If tax payment has been mailed, but a receipt has not been received.
Contact the County Clerk/Register of Deeds if you have a question on the following:
- To get a legal description from a deed.
- Liens filed on a piece of property.
- Ownership of a piece of property.
- Amount of a Documentary stamps that were paid on a property.
- A mortgage associated with a property.